The 20th Annual PATRA Dual Sport and Adventure Ride is scheduled for Saturday June 21st and Sunday June 22nd, 2014. This is an ALL NEW 2 day event starting at the Union County West End Fairgrounds near Laurelton, Pa.
Take Rt. 235 one mile south off Rt. 45 to Fairgrounds, GPS Coord: 40.880216 & -77.199125.
Google/Bing Map: 1111 State Route 235, Laurelton, PA 17835
* Free primitive camping, lots of free parking, bike wash stations Fri/Sat/Sun.
* 20 RV hookups with water/power low cost fee for entire weekend Fri thru Sun.
* On site indoor food service. Indoor flush toilet facilities for men and women.
* Free rider Continental Breakfast Saturday morning and Free Rider Dinner Saturday night.
* Gas and Groceries available at Laurelton Market 1/4 mile from fairgrounds.
* Motorcycle dealer displays, accessories/items for sale … BETA demo rides.
* Free T-Shirt for each rider 300 rider limit, Pre-entry strongly encouraged.
* Local Motels in Lewisburg, Selinsgrove, State College. Bed & Breakfasts by web search.
NEW LOOPS, NEW TRAILS, LESS COST, 100+ MILES EACH DAY
* Two day Dual Sport Ride with Options and Two day Adventure Ride with Options.
* New single track DS sections both days.
* Saturday Dual Sport is the really cool IRON MAN LOOP with a 17 mile long single track trail & new private land trails.
* Gas Truck with noon Free Snacks/Drinks & Recovery Trucks both Dual Sport Loops.
* Adventure Routes separate from DS routes both days, gas/food available en-route.
* Very little paved road for Adventure Routes. All new Sunday Forest Trekker Loop.
* Dual Sport and Adventure riders get Route Sheets only, no maps this year.
* Options posted and major turns arrowed. Two break down recovery trucks.
* Route sheet holder suggested. All Heavy Adventure Bikes welcome on both days.
* Very scenic tour for Adventure Bikes. Optional Sections are well marked on Loops.
The entry form for the 2014 ride is available here.
* Completed Entry/Participant Certification must be received by June 18 or handed in at sign-up with late fee.
* Last Rider Out Saturday 10 am, Last Rider Out Sunday 10 am.
* Rider Meetings 9 am both days. DCNR Rangers & local police will be patrolling roads.
* ALL PA VEHICLE/OPERATOR CODES AND LOCAL/STATE SPEED LIMITS APPLY.
* PaTRA membership included in entry fee. Additional $7/Day for Post Entry Riders.
* DS and Adventure Riders can switch Loops either day. Passengers ride free.
* DS riders bring your own gas can.
* Website www.patrailriders.org
* For more information contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
* Mail entry to: PaTRA, PO Box 817, Boalsburg, PA 16827