Seven Mountains Dual Sport Event
Sept 10th & 11th – 2016
- The planning for the 2016 “Seven Mountains Dual Sport” has been underway for several months now. PaTRA has met with DCNR and submitted the 2016 route. The route this year is all new including some never before ridden sections approved by DCNR.
- Saturday Sept 10th 2016
- Adventure bike / Dual Sport Camp Out
- Explore Central Pennsylvania!
- Free camping
- Dinner available at camp site
- Directions to interesting and cool destinations will be provided.
- Sunday Sept. 11th 2016
- 22nd Annual Seven Mountains Dual Sport
- Arrowed Course
- Roll charts
- Single track, Rocks, Mud, Climbs, Log Crossings, Thrills and Spills
- 90-95 mile Loop
We are working our tails off getting it all together. It’s going to be great.
- We hope to have the final details and registration for the the event open soon.
- Please check back here as more information will be posted as it become available.
- If you have questions, and just cant wait give us a shout. email@example.com
- We also have a new start location and venue this year.
Hint – We are going to be camping with the animals
Anyone who bitches or causes trouble we are going to feed to the bear.